Sunday, November 18, 2007

I've had some time on my own and I've been thinking how much hassle I've been to too many people these days...I've got some good advice from my mom lately..
I regretted most of the things I've done these past 2 months. It's affected me physically, mentally, emotionally as well as the things around me, my family, friends and studies.

To Farhan Tre, Farhan S, Ariff, Syira, HER and everybody else that I've hurt, I'm not just asking for your forgiveness now, I'm hoping you would give me a chance to start over.

My mom adviced me to give up some things in life if it affects everything u have right now.
I'm tried to give HER up, but i'm addicted.
We're both obviously not the same. I thought it was fun to fight once in a while, but every single time we meet, there's bound to be a fight. And it's not fun to fight anymore.
I just wanna apologize to her but seems like we're playing cat and mouse with ourselves.
She's going to be my sacrifice...funny thing is I know I'm gonna run back to her one day.
I don't wanna be more than friends with you. This is enough. And I don't love you like I used too. I'm setting you free to where you belong, forget about me. Please..

To my best friends who are the band, I just want you to know that what I'm going to do is just forget about the whole unhappy incident.
I hope you all too are like me, trying to forgive and forget.
It's part of what we all have to go through in life, and instead of losing over the situation, I'm gonna try my best to triumph and be a victor...
Let's get back to where we were when we were happy as a band, the last time I can remember us happy was when Huda joined us for a jam session.

We can't have it our way sometimes...
A blast from the past has been contacting me lately and we're gonna meet sometime in December during our holidays...I want that to be my escape.

Labels: